Learning how to roast vegetables is easy with these simple How to Roast any Vegetable instructions. Roasted vegetables are a stable in our home, they taste amazing and the flavor combinations are endless. You will be more successful in getting your kiddos to eat veggies if they are roasted.
It takes me 15-20 minutes to prepare the multiple trays of veggies, but I put them all in the oven, and my side vegetable dishes for the entire week are ready!
Check out my video here where I explain the secret to getting them to taste good is to roast them in healthy fats.
Here area a few of our favorite combinations:
- Brussel Sprouts / bacon grease or avocado oil / salt & garlic powder
- Sweet Potatoes / beef tallow or butter / salt, pepper & turmeric
- Cauliflower / avocado oil / salt, pepper & turmeric
- Yellow Squash & Red Onion / avocado oil / salt, pepper
- Broccoli / avocado oil or bacon grease / salt, pepper & garlic powder